Teacher Trinkets

I would always find cool stuff on the internet, and instantly think of ways it could be used in the classroom. I decided to start sharing all that info! Here are tips and tricks, I hope you can find them useful too!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teacher Tech Tips and Tricks

Ok, so I kept thinking of all these ideas for how to use different websites and plug ins at school, and I get so excited I want to share everything! This is my way to do it. My idea is that someone will see something useful, and pass it on. As a teacher in a low income school, I know you can’t always assume everyone has a computer at home, so many things are in class, but for those with populations where computers are easily accessible, I will add cool stuff students can see from home too!

So, for starters, I invite you all to see my Life Science webpage at msgreenscience.googlepages.com, and more updates to come as I see fit :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home